Monday, April 6, 2015

Welcome to this Compendium!


Looks like Pinkie's delighted to see you on this blog! Also, nnope, it's not that creepy welcome greeting in the Season 5 premiere.


Anyway, welcome to my new blog! Here, you'll see occasional posts whenever I feel like posting one. Stuff like pony appreciation posts, science posts, discussions, possible episode analyses (whenever I feel like writing), and possible bases.

I don't think this blog would be active, as I'm busy with college. You may not see things that interest you, as I'm usually interested in stuff like science or medicine, but for those who are from EqD, I'm sure that you know me as that guy who is indeed obsessed with science, and who has a different sleeping cycle, all because of time zones.

The rules here are basically similar to the rules of EqD. Also, no NSFW, no spamming, no trolling, or else, ubiquitin will warn you that you'll be eliminated, then the proteasomes will target you and take you down. If you didn't understand that, which is most likely the case, it means that you'll be banned. Also, drama won't be tolerated. Just remember what our adorable mares had taught us, that friendship is indeed magic.

Have fun looking at the (lack of) posts! Also, have fun commenting!